On that special day, every bride wants to look her very best and be at her most beautiful. But presenting your best face can be a little daunting, so we are here to help make that magic happen. You need your makeup to last all day, look fantastic in your pictures, and still be radiating true inner happiness at the end of your reception. A lot of time and detail went into choosing your dress, ring, flowers, and even your hairstyle. Don't let your makeup take a backseat! Take the time to go through magazines or Pinterest to pull out makeup styles that you really like - even tear out the ones that you really hate. It helps to show us your desire in pictures instead of trying to go off of descriptions. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words! It really gives us a lot more information with a visual sense.
THINGS TO BRING
- Wear a white t-shirt or shirt
- Picture of your wedding dress
- List of makeup likes & dislikes from Pinterest, magazines, and more
- Your preferred shade of lipstick
- Your favorite mascara. If it's not a problem, we'll be using waterproof mascara - you never know when they'll be a few tears of joy!
- Remember - your makeup trial is a time to play. Don't be afraid to say you don't like something. Makeup is easy to reapply. This is all about you and getting it right for your big day!